TITLE: Birthday Party Coordinator
REPORTS TO: The Seesaw Center Coordinator
AVAILABILITY: Saturdays from 12:30pm to 6:30pm, with some flexibility (birthday parties are scheduled from 1pm-3pm and 4pm-6pm).
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional birthday party experience for our members. The Birthday Party Coordinator serves as the primary contact for families utilizing The Seesaw Center for private party rentals after normal operating hours.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive final birthday payment by cash, check, or credit card
- Greet and assist members entering the play space
- Show members to the party room and review general rules
- Assist party guests with waiver completion
- Responsible for setting up, cleaning up, and maintaining party tables prior to guest arrival
- Adhere to strict party timing schedule to ensure parties transition smoothly
- Monitor, clean, and organize play area and birthday party room areas as needed
- Restock any and all trash bags for subsequent party and at the completion of the day
- Ensure that all trash and debris are cleared from the Center at the completion of the day
- Ensure that all chairs, tables, and tablecloths are aligned and play area is tidied
- Other duties as assigned
- Conscientious, friendly team player
- Prior experience with children and/or event planning is preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to communicate clearly with guests
Current Act 34, Act 151, and Act 114 Clearances are required in accordance with PA Law.
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com.