Thank you for your interest in The Seesaw Center! Below is a list of current job opportunities. If selected, someone from The Seesaw Center will be in touch with you directly. We appreciate your consideration of joining our team!
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Title: Birthday Party Coordinator
Reports to: The Seesaw Center Coordinator
Availability: Saturdays in September through May from 12:30pm to 6:30pm, with some flexibility (birthday parties are scheduled from 1pm-3pm and 4-6pm). Some availability may be required throughout the week for email communication.
Summary of Position:
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional birthday party experience for our members. The Birthday Party Coordinator serves as the primary contact for families utilizing The Seesaw Center for private party rentals after normal operating hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate with members ahead of the party to assist with booking and preparation
- Receive final birthday payment by cash, check, or credit card
- Greet and assist members entering the play space
- Show members to the party room and review general rules
- Assist party guests with waiver completion
- Responsible for setting up, cleaning up, and maintaining party tables prior to guest arrival
- Adhere to strict party timing schedule to ensure parties transition smoothly
- Monitor, clean and organize play area and birthday party room areas as needed
- Restock any and all trash bags for subsequent party and at the completion of the day
- Ensure that all trash and debris are cleared from the Center at the completion of the day
- Ensure that all chairs, tables, and tablecloths are aligned and play area is tidied
- Adhering to and ensuring all guests adhere to the COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
- Other duties as assigned
- Conscientious, friendly team player
- Prior experience with children and/or event planning is preferred but not necessary
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
Current Act 34, Act 151, and Act 114 Clearances are required in accordance with PA Law.