Hours of Operation
We follow Mt. Lebanon School District’s delay and closure schedule. Follow us on Facebook, check news stations for closings, or call ahead to confirm we are open at (412) 953-6161. If our coordinators can make it in safely, then The Seesaw Center will open.
The Seesaw Center is closed for the following holidays:
Membership Information and Visitor Fees
Unlimited Family Membership • $85/family
Unrestricted access to the Center during normal business hours for the whole family!
5-Day Visitor Card • $25/card (savings of $5.00)
Daily Pass • $6/child
The Seesaw Center is open to all and has scholarships available for those who may need it. Please contact us to inquire about assistance.
Rules of Play
Please make sure to adhere to the following rules when visiting the center. These rules have been created with the safety of your children in mind.
- Children must be under the supervision of a parent/caregiver at all times.
- The highest ratio of adults to children is 1:4.
- Adults are responsible for putting away toys after play.
- Please leave your own toys at home.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- For children’s safety, rough play and running is not permitted.
- No jumping off the slide and/or climbing structures. Feet first only on the slide.
- Children who are ill with a fever or contagious illness may not use the center.
- All soiled diapers must be removed by parent/caregiver from EELC grounds.
- No verbal or physical abuse of any child will be tolerated.
- Verbal abuse or disrespect towards any employee or member will not be tolerated.
- The Center is a smoke-free site.
- Children under the age of six or children who have not yet finished kindergarten may be members. Once children have completed kindergarten, they age out of The Seesaw Center.